Happy New Year 2022!
New Year. New Beginnings. And here’s something new you can look forward to with this release:
- An interactive Events Table that lets you add, edit, delete, upload and search at the lowest hierarchy level.
- A responsive user interface that adjusts screen resolution smoothly to various screen sizes.
The Events Page is interactive now!
Add, Edit Events:
- You can now add and edit event information both at Master and Calendar levels directly through the table.
- The user friendly design helps you tab through the table to enter your information and minimizes the mouse clicks needed.
- The table retains the ability to revert back to your original values before save - making it easier for you to review and revert back, in case you enter incorrect information.
- You can delete any obsolete information from the table at both Calendar and Master levels.
- You also, have the option to delete multiple events or delete entire Master rows - making it easier for you to bulk delete.
- Upload multiple Events at once using the Upload function on the page. Templates with a quick help guide makes creating the upload files painless.
- Any errors on the upload are available to download back - making it easier for you to debug any issues and reupload.
- You can search on various fields within the Event Table, making it simpler for you to find an existing event and update information.
The user interface is more scalable to various screen sizes ensuring consistency across layouts.
- Workbench and Events screens have collapsible table and graph which lets you focus on one part of the screen.
- The filters section on the screens can now be collapsed making it easier for you to focus on just the details.
- Font sizes, margins and spaces fluidly adapts to different screen sizes from 1080p to UHD resolutions.
- Fine grain trend control for growth, decay and dampening. This makes the forecast more stable and reasonable.
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s coming up next -
- Performance Management screen to track metrics
- Updates to make the Events page error messages more intuitive.
- Ability to Add Events and Adjustments at any hierarchy level